A new “Nazi” friend, Hello David — No,
not David Duke, David Baillie

by <doctorsci@gmail.com>  2011-07-02
URL: http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-02.htm

“Nazi, Schmazi” says Werner von Braun

You’d almost think I’m a monster of sorts from some of the e-mail I get. Maybe some of my “enemies” have got my number. Who knows? The other day, just minding what I thought was my own business — trying to save the world — I was suddenly interrupted by an uninvited e-mail that popped in not long after I’d posted and announced pro-Palestinian material. Maybe this picture on my website was responsible:

Palestina somos todos — We are all Palestine. Aug 28,
2009 foto of G.S. by Nancy Davies

Opening note:
Subject: I heard about you from a friend
From: Editor <editor@nemw.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2011 21:20:10 -0400

Hi George, I heard about you from a friend of mine. I am interested in who you think is running the show in this country, what their objectives are and how you suppose your Liberal anarchist revolution would change things. Thanks, Editor, <editor@nemw.net>
----------

Note 2. G.S. response.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:23:51 -0500

Please identify yourself if you wish a response.
----------

Note 3, D.B. to G.S.
From: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2011 22:35:40 -0400

Hi George, I am a citizen of Massachusetts and an activist, who, like you, believes a revolution is in order. I’d like to know if you are a friend or foe.
“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.” —George Orwell
Best Regards, David
----------

Note 4. G.S. to D.B.
Subject: OK, the ball's now in your court. Everything about me is public.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2011 22:51:54 -0500

Hi David Baillie, With your name and the acronym nemw I looked in Google and found your letter to someone named Debra (Sweet?), at
      There appear to be both points of agreement and of disagreement between us. I suggest you might start “evaluating” me by reading my most recent posting, at
It may tell you enough to set you at ease about me, or to write me off. If not there’s my entire website. Sincerely, George
my site: http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/s/00.htm
----------

Note 5. D.B. to G.S.
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2011 00:44:56 -0400

Your post sounds halfway decent. I don’t agree with your Nazi Germany statement, though I am sure you are biased by a misguided belief in the Hoax. I also don’t agree with your assessment of “human rights”. Life is by definition a struggle for survival, and “rights” should be determined by at least SOME effort to the end. Obviously, not everyone can be a CEO, but there should be some expectation of EARNING one’s living, in which case I agree that there should be some guarantee of adequate food and lodging. This will not be achieved without closing the borders and kicking out the illegals however. There is only so much labor necessary and too many people is too many people, especially if they can’t and won’t speak the same language or overbreed given their contribution to the “economic ecosystem”. Also, I am a Nationalist, and more specifically, very concerned about the White race, given that it is the world’s minority population. Your co-religionists who control the media are doing a bang up job with pushing miscegenation and keeping our borders open, not to mention Europe’s.
      One outstanding point you made is about the food chain and using corn for vehicle fuel. Nothing should stand in the way of FOOD production.
      You should look into National Socialist German economics, you would probably take a liking to it compared to Capitalism and Communism.
      The US, being an empire, is doomed. Empires can’t last BECAUSE of the internal strife caused by the polyglot of ethnicities that come with territorial conquest.
      I’m glad to hear you are anti-Zionist though, that is a step in the right direction. It is too bad you Jewish folks that aren’t Zionists get just as stifled as us “anti-Semites”. I’d think at some point you’d convert out of disgust like Brother Nathaniel Kapner. :-)
----------

Note 6. G.S to D.B.
Date: Thursday, 01 July 2011 11:05 a.m.

Hello David, The last time I tried having a serious conversation with a Nazi was with my “kid” brother, who just turned 81 this June 10th. I gave up trying to communicate with him because — you know how these Jewish Nazis are — whenever the Zionist state does something horrendous — just about always — it’s the fault of the Palestinian Arabs. Before you go on, I suggest you listen to the great song, Werner von Braun, by Tom Lehrer, just to put you in the right mood. It’s at
Tom Lehrer may have been before your time. He was born April 9, 1928, is not much past his 82nd birthday. He is “officially” Jewish, though as far as I can see his ethnicity didn’t interfere with his being someone you and I would enjoy knowing.
      I like the fact that you are straightforward and blunt with me, at least so far. I’ll be equally candid in saying what I think is true, even though I think you will not like it. But if we’re to get acquainted we have to speak our minds, and unless that’s our goal there’s no point in even having an exchange. Werner von Braun, by the way, was the well-known rocket scientist who, after his successful work for the German Nazis in World War II, was recruited by the U.S. government, probably by NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration), to work for the U.S. Nazis in preparation for countering an anticipated Soviet attack against us. Both you and my brother are Nazis because you live in states of psychological terror. My brother has succumbed to the Zionist propaganda that promotes fear of another anti-Jewish holocaust, based on the notion that “the Jews” have been eternally hated and periodically subjected to pogroms. You have succumbed to the propaganda that
1. “closing the borders and kicking out the illegals” is needed for “some guarantee of adequate food and lodging.”
2. “There is only so much labor necessary and too many people is too many people, especially if they can’t and won’t speak the same language or overbreed.”
3. Moreover, you say you are “a Nationalist” . . . very concerned about the White race, . . . the world’s minority population.”
4. You also say Jews “who control the media are doing a bang up job . . . pushing miscegenation and keeping [U.S. and European] borders open.”
5. And, “The US . . . empire is doomed [by] internal strife caused by the polyglot of ethnicities that come with territorial conquest.”
      To me, a committed athiest anarchist-communist (not a “liberal anarchist” as you mistakenly labelled me in your opening note) the above five points are enough to place you solidly in the extreme wing of Nazis, the wing I would characterize as “hard-line Nazis” or “hard-line haters”. But groups of Nazis, like all groups of people, exist in varieties, as von Braun’s quip (Nazi, Schmazi) suggests. Unlike you, I think my brother ought to be identified with a label such as “gentle or soft-line Nazi” or “soft-line pseudo-humanist”. The two of you respond to your terrors quite differently.
      Your terror is markedly visceral, and leads you to hate the people who you believe are responsible, including, of course, “the Jews”. One of the contradictory positions your extremist wing holds is your desire to “defend” the Palestinians against the Zionist Israeli assaults despite Arabs being part of the threat to the “White minority”. Palestinian Arabs are of course of darker hue and more hairy than your White cohort. But you support them anyway because your hatred of Jews is stronger. The stronger, more immediate hatred holds the winning hand in your galaxy of hatreds.
      Distinct from your views are those of people like my brother, the “gentle Nazis”. They – those that are Jewish – claim they are liberal Jews, affirm that they feel no hatred towards most individual Palestinian Arabs, and that they support efforts towards Jews and Arabs living in peaceful relations in one or two distinct nations in the territory of Palestine/Israel. But in fact most of them appear unabashedly pleased that the Zionist nation-state of Israel exists de facto , and consider it a legitimate political entity. In brief, they accept at least the partial conquest of the indigenous Palestinians.
      There are a few other comments I could make in response to your note, but for the moment this is perhaps enough. Why don’t you actually read my last posting, at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-06-22.htm so that you’d know how ridiculous your suggestion in your last sentence was. Telling a long-time principled athiest to consider converting (from atheism, no less) to Christianity.[1] Unless you’re really ready to engage in thought the rest is all bullshit. How about coming along for the ride?
Sincerely, --George
P.S. I'm attaching a picture of myself from my website, captioned “Palestina somos todos – We are all Palestine. Aug 28, 2009 foto of G.S. by Nancy Davies” Also, I am CCing this to two very good and trusted friends, one of whom is American Jewish, the other Palestinian Christian.
----------

Note 7. D.B. to G.S
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2011 08:48:11 -0400

When I have time, I will gladly respond point by point. In the last point about converting, I myself am agnostic. I don’t know if there is a God or gods, but Brother Nathaniel did do one very important thing, he rejected being a Jew. Why? Because where exactly is a Jew? What is the foundation of the Jewish faith? Supremacism. What was NS Germany, a response to Jewish supremacism. You cannot divorce anti-Semitism (for lack of a better term) to the Semitism that inspires it.
      Your claim of being an atheist and an anarchist brings Rosa Luxemburg to mind, and many of the Communist butchers of the last century. My grandfather was Ukrainian, my grandmother Czech. I know full well what your kin did. It was the rise of Zionism, Bolshevism and Communism that led to the deaths of over a hundred million people (primarily White people) in the last century. It is the foundation upon which the US and all Western White countries have been hamstrung and forced to allow the Third World in.
      You cannot separate the Jews from their “revolutionary spirit” as the recent book claims and of which you are a prime example.
----------

Updates to this posting.[2]

[1] Christianity. I see religion as a primary underpinning of ethnic hatreds. It is considered in my paper, "Why do so many people hate Jews?" - I, which is at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-05-16.htm .

[2] As the correspondence continues I will add new items, the first of which I just got this morning from David Baillie. Apparently both of us are working at “full throttle”. I received a second e-mail from David today, not an answer to our personal exchange. It’s probably posted on his website. I will not be able to work more on this today because there’s a pro-Palestine demonstration here later that I want to take part in.

George Salzman is a former American Jew living in Oaxaca, Mexico, an Ex physics prof. at Univ of Massachusetts-Boston.
All comments and criticisms are welcome.  <doctorsci@gmail.com>

If you know folks who want to ‘save the world’, starting with global open communication — no censorship, I’ll be glad to add them to my Notes of an anarchist physicist listserv [noap]. To subscribe write me, including your first and last names, please, or send a blank e-mail to noap-subscribe@lists.riseup.net.

Return to the ‘Latest’ postings page of website I,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/Latest.htm
Return to the opening page of website I,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/index.htm