Benjamin Ginsberg on the mark
G. S.
<doctorsci@gmail.com>
initial posting 10 July 2011 - last update 17 July 2011

URL: http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-10.htm

Today I unexpectedly got fairly direct confirmation that Ginsberg's analysis is correct -- the privileged position of many American Jews and their contemptuous demeaning behavior towards non-Jewish Americans is firing up a cauldron of hatred. I'll tell you a little about an acquaintance who lives in the Boston area of Massachusetts who wrote me today as follows:

Date: Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 5:03 AM
From: Editor [his name is David Baillie] <editor@nemw.net>
To: George Salzman<doctorsci@gmail.com>

Amazon, like most international corporations have warehouses all over the world at which they maintain some stock of all items in order to expedite shipments as well as consolidate bulks shipping from central hubs more efficiently. Part of the JIT (just in time) manufacturing philosophy. I used to be in corporate logistics.

As I, and many people can see, the Jew is a mongrel who. out of envy, wishes to mongrelize and destroy the White race. The original sin, the two seed lines created by Eve when she bore Able for Adam and Cain for the Serpent, the evil self-destructive element that strayed from racial purity,

Sent from my iPhone --David [Baillie]

On David's website, at http://www.nemw.net/, the date Wednesday, February 10,
2010 is immediately below David's picture, followed by his account of why
9/11 must have been carried out by the U.S. government. On the
US government conspiracy, David and I fully agree.

I first encountered David Baillie when I got an e-mail from him on 28 June 2010 (a bit over a year ago). It's at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-07-02.htm. David, in the Zionist-promoted jargon, is a Nazi, though he does not accept that term, because it demeans him. He identifies himself as a National Socialist. Fair enough. [1] He also claims that he is not a racist but a racialist, because he recognizes inherent differences between different races but doesn't despise non-Whites, he says. However, he sure as hell wants them to keep to themselves and not pollute the purity of The White Race. If you're interested in the thinking of an otherwise unobjectionable working class American guy who wants his teen-age son to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to become a well-trained physicist, the posted item mentioned above in this paragraph throws a lot of light on the impact of Jewish élitism on the 40 million or so poor working Whites about whom Joe Bageant wrote so movingly. [2]

Thinking about my experience again yesterday (today is 12 July 2011) while writing the above reminded me how my effort to bridge the gap between David Baillie and a Canadian friend, Gordon Arnaut, had utterly failed, and had gained me the animosity of each of them, a sad episode for me. Just recalling it was enough to enrage me all over again. Each of them is basically a decent enough person, but someone badly hurt by the social impact of the culture. My contacts with them was a result of my effort to understand the viewpoints of “middle America”. Their backgrounds are very different from each other’s. Here's an introduction to Gordon.

Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:52:05 -0600
From: George Salzman <doctorsci@gmail.com>
To: Gordon Arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com>
Subject: A couple of comments

Hi Gordon, Just a few words before I go for a little walk with Nancy to check out the scene at the zócalo (the main central square of the city) -- got to break away from this computer today. Your outpouring is more than I can manage without making it almost a full time effort. So I'm going to stop filing anything else having to do with George Muenz (from him or from you to him). I think we know enough about him through his behavior so far. And it seems to me there's not much point in spending more time trying to tease anything else out of him. It's the social phenomenon of producing such psychologically and intellectually crippled adherents to the ruling system that is likely to be more fruitful in the long run.

Also, I'd much prefer you refer to me as George, with no title. You are much too respectful of physicists, who are already too impressed with their elite status. I'm just a poor schlep who worked his ass off in academia for close to 50 years in teaching and research, and understood damn little of importance outside of my narrow specialization. I really knew zilch about Israel, and cared less.

Well, two items from [George] Müenz just arrived. I'll insert his remarks before deleting his mail, just for the record. [Müenz wrote:] “I don't give a fuck about Pinochet or the rest of your Communist bullshit. All I care about is Israel. Israel has more rights to the West Bank than you have living in Ontario. We had more than enough shit for centuries from the world, now we control our own destiny and if you and ghetto jews like Salzman don't like it, you can all kiss our collective asses.” Now I'm done with him. Period!

There are substantial differences between our views that deserve to be explored. I, for example, think that the world's “community” of people ought to force, by non-lethal economic and moral means, the Jewish Israelis to move out of Palestine -- all of it. I don't believe in a religious state, or nation-states for that matter. But Nancy just left with the camera and I want to catch up with her (she uses a cane and is slow on her feet). So I'll quit for now. You're an incredible spur to me, and I'm as appreciative as all get-out that you jumped into this effort. Best, and enjoy your firewood chores --George

Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 12:03:58 -0800 (PST)
To: George Salzman <doctorsci@gmail.com>
From: gordon arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: A couple of comments

Hi George, Sorry for the deluge of messages. I am spending my time mostly inside today as I have got my firewood mostly done for the winter now. I managed to cut and haul about two full cords of wood, each cord being 128 cubic feet. So that's a fair haul. I envy your warmth down in Oaxaca. It sounds like a beautiful place. I like and admire the Mexican people too -- but not crazy about the European elites.

This morning when I got up the mercury was about 20 below Celsius. Yesterday there was a very brisk northerly wind, gusting to 50 km/h, and I got thoroughly wind-blown as I was hauling the wood across a wide-open stretch of pasture. Btw, all of the wood is dead, mostly elm that perished to Dutch elm disease which has pretty much eliminated the species in North America. I've got two wood stoves going as I write this and it took several hours to get the house warmed up this morning. I've got other work to do outside and in the barn, but I'm taking it easy today because of the extreme cold and not wanting to catch a chill. Hence I have been burning up the keyboard -- idle hands...

Thanks for your thoughts in brief, and I must say I mostly admire your position. I think you are being a little tough on the Jewish people though. Being one yourself is no excuse. I will have more detail on this, but I want to give a you a little break. I am glad that I have connected with you. You are a remarkable man with a big heart and a real conscience. Those are values. Sorry about addressing you formally. I know it can seem rather stiff, but I figured you would tell me when you had enough. As for Mr. Muenz, I will not give him a second thought. His rudeness is simply intolerable. Best --Gordon.

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:54:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Gordon Arnaut<goarnaut@yahoo.com>
Subject: Just Checking In

Hi George, I hope you and Nancy are well. Thanks for the pictures you sent, it looks like a lot of well-meaning folks are doing what they can to make their voices heard in this terrible time. It has been bitterly cold here in Ontario [Canada] with temperatures as low as minus 40 (take your pick, Celsius or Fahrenheit are both equal at minus 40). We have not seen this kind of cold air in several years. Along with the cold has come brilliant sunshine and clear blue skies, so it is actually quite nice to be outside, provided you are suitably insulated.

I have been staying current with Counterpunch of course and there have been many great articles lately -- among those that stand out are ones by Uri Avnery, Henry Giroux and Norman Finkelstein. Very informative and powerful stuff. But I found one author who I was not aware of before who has written my views exactly. It is Robert Jensen, a media prof at a Texas university: http://counterpunch.org/jensen01132009.html . This is exactly the problem -- 500 years of rampaging across the globe by a conquering, greedy West. I am intending to contact Mr. Jensen, but I'm afraid I am a little burned out from all of this terrible news.

The other day I drove an elderly friend of my mom to Toronto to visit her dentist and I started in on my rant against the US, imperialism, capitalism and the rest. When I started talking about the countless millions of brown-skinned victims that have suffered under the heel of the West in the last five centuries, it became too much for Aisha, who is from Bosnia, and lived through another war engineered and set alight by the West. She begged me to stop because the mental images of all those people suffering were too much for her. It was then I realized that I have to take a break sometimes from this heaviness. It does become too much to bear.

And on a final, and ridiculous, note, I got an instant message from our friend [George] Muenz earlier today. Here's what he said: “Gordon, you haven't gone to Gaza yet to fight for Hamas? What happened? Take Salzman with you, put on a bomb belt and become a martyr.” I did reply, telling him that the deaths of so many children and ordinary people is no laughing manner. I also asked him if he knew what it means to be a mensch? I don't think so, Best --Gordon.

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:24:12 -0600
From: George Salzman<doctorsci@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Just Checking In
To: Gordon Arnaut<goarnaut@yahoo.com>

Hi Gordon, Thanks for writing. Nancy and I are OK. We're going to various events here, especially Nancy, and I'm back into my regular Spanish lessons. The Uruguayan writer-activist Raul Zibechi was here for three days meeting with different groups. We went to his book presentation and bought two (2!) copies -- one for Nancy and the other for me. Autonomía y Emancipaciones: América Latina en Movimiento, just published in Nov 2008. He's got just about everything right, from my perspective.

Now I want to check out the article by Robert Jensen. The Univ of Massachusetts at Boston has finally unblocked my FTP access to my website there, which is a great spur to my energy, and Kenneth Smith is getting my new website set up. I hope both will soon be fully operating. I've just reviewed a paper I did early in 2008, made a few additions and have it reposted at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/S2/2008-02-23.htm. I think it's the most controversial thing I've ever done. Immanuel Wallerstein's latest analysis strikes me as on target. I've not heard anything from that Zionist diehard Müenz -- just as well. All the best to you. Keep warm --George

[Note added on 17 July 2011. I was intrigued to see “the most controversial thing I've ever done”, but that paper of 2008-02-23 was not on my website on my local hard drive or on my site at the umb webserver. It was from a time that I was having difficulty with the internet connection. Out of curiosity I went to the so-called Narcosphere, thinking I might have posted it there, where I put other of my articles. To my surprise, when I clicked on my profile link on the Narcosphere site, I got the announcement The username George Salzman has not been activated or is blocked. Other papers of mine were posted there. So there's Giordano, the authentically dishonest journalist, indulging his own desire to wield the scissors. [3] ]

Wednesday 13 July 2011. The four e-mails Gordon and I exchanged are from two-and-a-half years ago. For a time Gordon, David and I were able to carry on a seemingly friendly exchange, despite the ideological gulf between the two of them. Their life experiences were entirely different from each other’s. The flood of e-mails they wrote drowned my effort to save and systematize each and every item in its correct chronological spot, and I gave up trying. As even the token respect and friendliness between them disappeared from their e-mails, their hostility towards each other finally ruptured their exchange, though I continued to be in sporadic contact with each of them.

During the two-and-a-half years since then, I’ve largely given up trying to maintain any contacts with the folks in the rabid intellectual cesspool -- so-called mainstream America. They are fired up, as Benjamin Ginsberg so clearly predicted, by the contempt they correctly feel towards themselves by privileged, conceited, self-adoring wealthy American Jewish individuals and their allies. It ain’t complicated. You just can’t shit on people and not have them hate you. I want to emphasize that this is not only about Jewish ethnicity: every group with an identifiable ethnicity, if it oppresses other peoples, comes to be hated by them. It’s completely natural, and to be expected. It’s not as though Ginsberg is gifted with rare insight; he may be notable for having thoroughly documented the basis for Jew-hatred in contemporary America. His work rests on the vast literature of studies preceding his own, referenced almost ad nauseum.

On 21 October 2005 the postman brought me a package — Robert Fisk’s masterful opus The Great War for Civilization: The Conquest of the Middle East, sped to me from London, surely by air post. I turned at once to Chapter 10, The First Holocaust, because my good friend, Judy Norsigian, is of Armenian roots, though American. Wrote Fisk, “A policy of race murder had been devised in wartime by senior statesmen who controlled, as one historian phrased it, the ‘machinery of violence, both formal and informal’. Like the Jews of Europe, many Armenians were highly educated; they were lawyers, civil servants, businessmen, journalists. Unlike the Jewish Holocaust, however, the world knew of the Turkish genocide almost as soon as it began.” [p.399, emphasis added by G.S.] It was almost 6 years ago that I read that passage. I did not know then that Fisk was as deeply opposed to violence as I was finding myself to be.

A little over 2 years ago I unexpectedly received an e-mail from a woman who claimed to live in Columbus, Ohio. Susie Purtee invited me to participate in a live exchange on her weekly web-based internet program, The Patriot Dames Radio Show. I was pleased to be in contact with “the Mid-America Heartland”, but after a number of programs that I participated in it became apparent that she was mainly cultivating emotionally and intellectually crippled “haters”. When a friend, Tadit Anderson, who actually lives in Columbus, Ohio, cued me in to the fact that Susie does not live in Columbus, I learned of her deliberate deceitfulness. That ended our contact. [4]

A much more slippery, occasionally charming contact goes by various names, among them Israel Shamir. My first contact with him was a result of an American from Chicago who lives in Dubai and who adores Shamir, writing me after some of my pro-Palestinian statements came to her attention. Debbie Menon contacted me shortly after Gordon Arnaut, Israel Shamir and I agreed that the vile hate-ridden Zionist George Müenz, who had fled his supposed “homeland -- Israel” for the safer environment of Vancouver, Canada, was completely despicable. George Müenz had sent a seething-with-hatred e-mail to us with the heading
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:43:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: These are your friends
From: [George Müenz] Vancouver <run1500@yahoo.com>
To: George Salzman <doctorsci@gmail.com>, Deborah Menon <debbie.menon@yahoo.com>, Gordon Arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com> [5]

At that time, 24-and-a-half months ago, I was allied with Israel Shamir in opposition to the Zionist Jews’ genocidal attack on Palestinians, and, as the note from George Müenz to Debbie Menon, Gordon Arnaut and me attests, the three of us were also allied and friends, each of us hated by Müenz. I never came to know Debbie, in contrast to Gordon, with whom a real friendship developed. Debbie, I believe, probably accepted me because she thought I felt the same contempt and hatred for Jews that was a motive force for her activities. But later, when I showed that I did not share such sentiments — and it became clear that I identified myself as being Jewish, my antipathy towards the Zionist goals and actions was not adequate to keep me in her good graces. For my part, I did not attempt to keep abreast of her writing, and so I do not know how incisive and accurate her criticisms of the Zionists’ actions are, though I would guess many of them are right on target.

This glimpse of past relationships serves as context to the current conflict between Gordon and me. He is very angry at me for having written an e-mail critical of his behavior towards me duiring the time (some two-and-a-half or so years ago) that he and Shamir and Kenneth Freeland were deceiving me — acting superficially as though they were my friends while betraying my trust in them. In fact the deception was not of any great significance — they were just having some fun fooling me. Gordon at one point told me that Freeland knew it was all just a joke; he was part of their fun. But what happened the other day as I was reviewing in my mind those old events was that I became furious at the fact that these three supposed friends has deliberately deceived me — for their amusement. Some smart-ass fuckers, I thought. And I wrote a note attacking that callous act. Here’s what happened:

Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM
To: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>, Gordon Arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com>, Eric Walberg <walberg2002@yahoo.com>, George Salzman <doctor.sci@gmail.com>, Benjamin Ginsberg <bgin@jhu.edu>

I've posted my paper, "Benjamin Ginsberg on the mark" and announced its availability to my listserv subscribers (1240 addresses). It's at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-10.htm . If either of you, David or Gordon, wants to make any comments I’ll post them as additional parts. I'm pretty pissed off at how you've treated me, because my effort was intended to move us towards understanding and empathizing with one another, and that effort failed. Instead, you, David promised to answer all the questions that our early exchanges brought up (as soon as you had time) and you have responded to none of them in the year that's now gone by), and you, Gordon, with utter contempt for what you knew I was trying to do -- build circles of trust [connived with Israel Shamir and his technician pawn -- Kenneth Freeland - founding member of Houston Coalition for Justice Not War - participant in the Cleveland, Ohio “national assembly to end the Iraq war”, 28-29 July, 2008] used my trust in order to play your stupid game of deception, thereby making a fool of me. At least David says what he honestly believes, or wants to believe, instead of playing games for his own idle amusement at my expense. I know he says things that are inconsistent, as we all do, but I don't think he's trying to deceive me. And you, Gordon boasted to me, “We were all in on the joke.” Sincerely --George

To: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>, Gordon Arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com>

On 7/10/11, David Baillie - Editor wrote:
> Amazon, like most international corporations have warehouses all over the
> world at which they maintain some stock of all items in order to expedite
> shipments as well as consolidate bulks shipping from central hubs more
> efficiently. Part of the JIT (just in time) manufacturing philosophy. I used
> to be in corporate logistics.

David, I've posted your note at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-10.htm . I wish you had the balls to read some of Joe Bageant's stuff. He was a REAL WHITE MAN who knew more than you and I and most others who try to understand the world. Why are you such a lazy fucker, afraid to open your mind? Maybe Gordon Arnaut was right to write you off. Sincerely --George

Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:55 PM
From: Gordon Arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com>

Dear George:
      I'm sorry I have to write this note, but I have taken enough abuse from you about this Shamir incident that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Please take me off your list of correspondents. I thought you were my friend, but now I see I was mistaken. You will not be hearing from me any more. I did not deceive anyone and it had nothing to do with you. It was a discussion among Shamir, Freeland, and myself. Plus some of Shamir's sycophants who are disgusting racists, including your pal Baillie, who I want nothing to do with either. Regretfully, --Gordon

Hi Gordon, It may be that you have written me off your list of welcome correspondents, and I will not hear from you again. I hope not, as I would like to explain. It is certainly true that I was bitterly critical of you, but that criticism was in my view justified by what you're calling “the Shamir incident”. You, like every human being, respond to a complex psychological framework. What you say of your personal experiences, which exposed you to the tragedy of the murder of most of your relatives in Serbia by Croatian fascists, I take at face value. On this issue, and others, I’m sure you are accurate and David Baillie is deluding himself, compulsively exonerating the Germans, because of his mistaken need to see only good in Germans (and only bad in Jews, like me, for example).

In my view, both you and David are decent, worthwhile human beings, from each of whom I’ve learned a good deal. But neither of you is perfect. In my ongoing effort to understand the global social reality I am necessarily critical of everyone — starting with myself, and including people of whom I am very appreciative for their insights — people like Robert Fisk, Noam Chomsky, Eric Walberg, Norman Finkelstein, Jeffrey Blankfort, and even Israel Shamir, as well as a good number of others. My overriding concern is that we, the human species, not act to destroy the physical and biological conditions that permit life to exist. This is not about me. I am closer to 86 than 85, and of absolutely no significance save to a few people to whom I’m personally close.

Naturally you are not as interested in criticisms of other people as of yourself. As you know I’ve been critical of you since the start of our relationship, generally in a very friendly, supportive mode. That is how I prefer to be. Unfortunately your memory, like mine, is not too reliable. Evidence of this is your current denial that you “did not deceive anyone and it [the Shamir incident] had nothing to do with you [me]. It was a discussion among Shamir, Freeland, and myself. Plus some of Shamir's sycophants who are disgusting racists, including your pal Baillie . . .” Gordon, that's not the first time that “discussion among Shamir, Freeland and [your]self” came up. I remember at an earlier time telling you of my loss of trust in Shamir, that I thought Freeland was an honest person and that it might be possible for Freeland, who was the evident internet guru of that website, to move into a role where he contributed much more of the site content. That was the occasion when you told me that they had tricked me — they knew it was just a joke, and of course when you told me that I understood why I had never had an explanation from Shamir, and why Freeland kept quiet, and also that you were in on the spoof. The circumstantial evidence that caused me to question Shamir's role is laid out in some detail on my website. [6]

Date: Sunday Jul 17, 2011, at 1:18 PM
From: George Salzman <doctor.sci@gmail.com>

The "oh-so-elegant French", and screwing the Arabs, a double-header

"Respectable" writers are at times a real impediment to speaking the truth. If one has been conditioned in academia or other bastions of make-believe respectability to behave as though all conflicts can be resolved if the disputes are discussed with decorum and mutually respectful language among the disputants . . . To hell with the farce! Better to be crude and truthful . . . To see this (updated) post, go to http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-12-30.htm

Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 11:26 AM
From: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>

I'm crude and truthful all the time, doesn't seem to do much good.

Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 1:01 PM
To: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>

That's why I respect you, David. I'm working on a response to Gordon's decision to cut all ties with me. I see him as also being a decent person (like you), but he's a "typical" engineer whose perceptions are governed by his immediate impressions -- his "switch" is either "on" or "off". Both you and he are governed much too much (in my opinion) by your hatreds. If I could I would turn you and him into "lovers", not "haters". The piece I'm writing is already posted (at least partially, and in progress). It's at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-07-10.htm. By now I've given up on all the rabid haters that I was in contact with a couple of years ago, but you and Gordon are in a completely different class. Gordon is much too soft on Jewish culture, because his memory is very short term for stuff he doesn't really know. Take care. By the way, this guy Benjamin Ginsberg is a treasure trove for documented Jewish "misbehavior" --George

Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 1:54 PM
From: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>

Gordon is a completely different animal than me I can assure you. I am not a hater at all, your Liberalism and egalitarianism are far too much a part of you to consider facts as facts. Gordon on the other hand truly does hate. Did he ever bother to bring up the fact that partisan activity by elements on the Eastern Front accounted for at least 500,000 German deaths? Butchering of captured Germans and using their uniforms to infiltrate German rear areas. If Gordon lost relatives to the Einsatzgruppen that was put together to atop partisan activity, then they obviously lived in a village that was suspected of supporting partisans if not partisans themselves. It is a low estimate that in the USSR alone there were 2 million partisans acting behind German lines. It was brought up and dismissed numerous times at Nuremberg and brushed aside while Allied atrocities were swept under the rug. The data is all there for someone who wishes to know and discuss facts objectively. Gordon is a cunt.

Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 7:46 PM
George Salzman <doctor.sci@gmail.com>

David, I know very well that you and Gordon are very different. But don't try to bullshit me that hatred is not part of your personality. Your statement a day or two ago, namely

================
      "Same old Salzman though, equating the thieving, murderous Jews who stole Palestine with the mid-20th century Germans who were THROWING out thieving, murderous Jews who had been in the process of stealing their country for decades, just as they'd already accomplished in Britain, France, Russia and obviously here. Have you ever thought of THAT George? The Germans under Hitler saw what the Jews were up to and tried to stop it and the Jew-controlled Allies destroyed Germany for not staying on the plantation? The straight Zionists who WANT to live in Israel are at least honest about taking over that one little piece of the world. The rest of you Communist Jews won't be happy until you have the whole world dancing to Hava Negeela. If you actually read Mein Kampf, Uncle Adolf spells all of this out in brilliant detail right down to Israel becoming the center of international Jewish criminality and the grave threat that the Jew presents to the White race. You should try applying your reading skills to the Bible as well. The Israelites, being Caucasians, codified their struggle for survival amongst other races in the Old Testament, hence all the begetting and familial references and battles to destroy all peoples that were a threat to their racial integrity.

"Tell me George, why is the Jew so determined to force Whites to accept being swamped by other races in our own homelands? Do you espouse moving millions of Whites to China, India and the Congo to breed those peoples out of their current racial state?

"As I, and many people can see, the Jew is a mongrel who. out of envy, wishes to mongrelize and destroy the White race. The original sin, the two seed lines created by Eve when she bore Able for Adam and Cain for the Serpent, the evil self-destructive element that strayed from racial purity."

================
      Face it, David, you hate Jews, including me. The difficult thing for me is that I agree with a lot that you say, but your ideology is all fucked up, as was Hitler's. There's no question but that hyperwealthy Jews have been enormously destructive, and are providing much of the drive towards destruction of the entire biosphere. Yes, I've read Mein Kampf, more than once. The ideology of race (i.e. that there are distinct human races) dominated his thinking, as it does yours. That's all bullshit. There is a single species, homo sapiens, whose members differ genetically infinitesimally and inconsequentially from one another. You can't accept that fact. Maybe you don't know that black skin is only skin deep. As for the Germans having been screwed by the imperial coalition dominated by Great Britain, you're absolutely correct. They were fucked, and royally. Now, as in the past, it's the dominant nation-states that are busy fucking the rest of the world. God damn it, if you refuse to even look at Joe Bageant's work, no wonder you're such an ignoramus. You and the bulk of brainwashed American assholes. Get off your ass, man. You've got a good brain. Use it. Sincerely --George
Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM
To: George Salzman <doctor.sci@gmail.com>

So, you know full well the corruption that your kinsfolk are capable in this and the mid-20th century, but if I point it out I'm a "hater"? You sound like you just can't stop being a Jew first can you?

I spent 30+ years of my life being very open-minded and very liberal in my outlook. Fortunately, I have a very high IQ and I "hate" cognitive dissonance, so all the history I collated led me to consider seriously the conclusions I had been LED to by this US "culture" and realized that most of the data was false or misleading. I also have been in lots of Jewish homes as a contractor and I know how cloistered and single-minded your folk are concerning their heritage.

You have not yet answered a very straight forward question. Are Jews a religious group or a race?

You asked me to respond to your baby/racism question. Your essay is a dead end. A baby of a race other than those who would raise him is a rarity and not NATURAL. Mulattos have far better luck and always have in a White society. Consider Africa and in particular, Haiti, during the uprising against it's French rulers. The blacks murdered ALL the Whites and all of the mulattos. Haiti has been a shithole since, once the Paris of the Caribbean, it is now an ungovernable pig sty in which the population will not even get off their asses to clean up and rebuild after their earthquake. I even have a story about a stupid White woman who loves blacks so much that she went there to help and was raped by a Haitian. Even as she was raped she kept telling the rapist that she was on "his side" and against Whitey. Dumb bitch!!!

I do not hate, George, I try to be practical. I also keep in mind that the White race is disappearing while the rest of the races keep shiitting out kids. What is wrong with keeping the other peoples in their own part of the world and dealing with their own population issues instead of sending their surplus here and Europe where they can't be sustained either? This is the problem with you Liberals and Jews in particular. You don't consider yourselves White, so you could give a fuck less what becomes of us. You also dismiss the barbarism of the other races because you've spent most of your history amongst and part of White culture. You are blinded by your own cultural background.

Let me ask you something else about your opinion regarding "racism", which is a Trotsky term anyhow. When Ilya Ehrinberg urged Soviet forces to rape German women to destroy their racial pride, was that not racist? When, Eisenhower, a Swedish Jew, it is in his West Point yearbook AND he was truly appointed to his position by Baruch, murdered about 2 million POW's via starvation and exposure in his POW camps from 1945 through 1947, wasn't that racism and genocide? I won't even get into the Morgenthau (Jew) Plan or the forced expulsion of 15 million ethnic Germans from Eastern Europe post war that led to the deaths of several million Germans, even as the Allies pulled their lying shut at Nuremburg regarding ethnic cleansing.

I could go on, but George, I am not German, I am Scottish, Czech, Ukrainian, primarily, I gain or lose nothing in my position save self-respect. What are you trying to prove? That you are Jewish, Liberal, stuck in a 70 year old world view that can't be trumped by your professorial intellect?

If I were a hater as you contend I would say kill everyone unlike myself. I do not say that. I only say let everyone else wipe their own asses and give the White race the elbow room to keep progressing toward the stars without dragging us back into the swamp of the Third World. Let them catch up when they get around to it. You'll note that colonialism by Whites, while sometimes brutal did bring many of these cultures out of the Stone Age. Be happy that your beloved colored races were brought into modernity. Personally, I think these peoples should have been left alone as much as possible, but I can't change history.

Date: Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:16 PM
To: David Baillie <editor@nemw.net>
Subject: A Hi-IQ asshole

David, I'll respond to but a single point in this note. The rest can wait. You wrote,

This "very straight forward question" is as meaningless as if I asked you, with a straight face and in all seriousness, "Was your father a turkey or a carrot?" You yourself said that Jews are mongrels. Coming from your race-obsessed mind, that implied that you think Jews are not bred by a single species. Turkeys and carrots are different species of life forms, one animal and the other vegetable. Clearly in your mind "religious group" and "race" are distinct categories. That is your fundamental mistake. You are stymied in the false notion that the single species homo sapiens is made up of distinct "races". Sincerely --George

Manfred Ropschitz has an exposé of Israel Shamir which is posted at http://ww
w.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/04/309818.html
. The e-mail address on that posting is incorrect, because there is a space between “the”and “people”. I discovered why my initial effort to write him was unsuccessful, and then wrote to the correct address, i.e. Manfred Ropschitz <pr2thepeople@mac.com> on 14 July, which was 4 days ago. There were no comments in response to his exposé during the 6 and a half years since he posted his disclosure, so I called his attention to the error in the e-mail address, thinking that might explain the lack of any comments. He has not yet responded, and his post on the UK indymedia site is still uncorrected. He is very condemnatory of Shamir because he is convinced — I think properly — that Shamir is totally dishonest. But he focuses also on Shamir's sleeping around pattern, which is so much gossip. Who Shamir goes to bed with is unimportant in my book. So overall, I’m not too impressed with Ropschitz, though I think he zero’d in on Shamir the con artist. Ropschitz self-identifies on his posting as follows: “Manfred Ropschitz is a journalist and broadcaster based in the UK. He's an anti-Zionist Jew, the son of a Polish Holocaust survivor and an active supporter of Palestinian rights since the late 1970’s”.
      The sobering fact is that Capitalism Works for me too. The rapidity with which the "information age" has burst upon us makes it possible (because I am a privileged person) for me to live here in Oaxaca and to be in touch with people all over the world. A welcome window on reality, especially with Julian Assange's Wikileaks in full flower. I hope it's in time to help save the Palestinians, struggling to regain their rightful homeland. [7]

A good friend of mine, Louis Urban Kohler and I have been in touch because we share horror at the development of a Jewish Nazi regime in Palestine. Just as the German Nazi regime was considered illegitimate by much of the world at the close of World War II and dissolved by the militarily victorious powers, so also is the nation-state of Israel increasingly seen to be illegitimate and deserving of dissolution. The destruction of Palestine should be stopped and the land returned to its indigenous peoples. There is a fairly brief sketch for doing this without any further bloodshed, torture, theft or suffering of any of the peoples involved, including the would-be Jewish Zionist conquerors.

[1]. David Baillie, a Nazi acquaintance, according to Zionists and most Americans, a National Socialist according to himself. You can see his website, at http://www.nemw.net/, with many links to sites he thinks we should know about.

[2]. Joe Bageant, a REAL MAN, and close friend. The introduction to his book, Rainbow Pie — a redneck memoir is on my website at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-08-07.doc His writing is posted at http://www.joe
bageant.com/
and at http://www.coldtype.net/, and elsewhere on the internet.

[3] Alberto Giordano, a “left-leaning liar”. When falsification suits his purpose, he chooses it, as I've documented.
    Al Giordano & George Salzman, mortal friends – a tempest in a teaspoon Part I —. http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-03-04.htm
    Giordano, contemptible victim of his own egotistical paranoia. Part II. http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-03-05.htm
    Giordano, contemptible victim of his own egotistical paranoia, excerpt from Part I. This is the really essential part to read for an uncensored view of Giordano.

[4]Susie Purtee's weekly web-based program, The Patriot Dames Radio Show. http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2009-08-30.htm . Susie turned out to be a near-total fraud, in contact with some raving Jew-haters who she humored with opportunities to air their obscenities, like "Kill all Jews!", on her live program.

[5] Recipients of the vile anti-Arab obscenities from
[George Müenz] Vancouver <run1500@yahoo.com>. Müenz, apparently so cowardly that he tried to hide his identity, sent some of his rants to 3 of us,
Deborah Menon <debbie.menon@yahoo.com>,
Gordon Arnaut <goarnaut@yahoo.com>,
George Salzman <doctorsci@gmail.com>
      I include the contact info for Müenz for the use of anyone who might wish to write him.

[6] Israel Shamir, etc. Getting at the truth in today’s world — Part I http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-10-21.htm
Getting at the truth in today’s world — Part II http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-10-23.htm
Getting at the truth in today’s world — Part III. The Money Masters Production http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2011-01-27.htm

[7] Stopping the carnage. Sketch for a humane resolution of the Palestine/Israel conflict, a possible way to resolve all conflicts. http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/t/2010-11-13.htm

All comments and criticisms are welcome.  <doctorsci@gmail.com>

If you know folks who want to ‘save the world’, starting with global open communication — no censorship, I’ll be glad to add them to my Notes of an anarchist physicist listserv [noap]. To subscribe write me, including your first and last names, please, or send a blank e-mail to noap-subscribe@lists.riseup.net.

Return to the ‘Latest’ postings page of website I,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/Latest.htm
Return to the opening page of website I,
      at http://site.www.umb.edu/faculty/salzman_g/index.htm

Initial posting of this page: 10 July 2011.
Last update: 17 July 2011